Friday, January 23, 2009

"The Cunt Splice Of Life"

What I saw on my 38th birthday!


When My friend will You be gone?
Your demise, your end, your very last song?
Are you heading towards the usual trend?
Where beauty holds you to the end?

Where living in your contentedness,
Where you shall Love and savour my kiss.
But, I'm afraid for you and yours,
The time is here to hold and to pause.

The leaves shall stop falling,
The river seizes to flow,
The birds stop calling,
The wind will never blow,

With eyelid shut and static chest,
With nothing to rest so nothing left,
With all things dying, with nowhere to send,
With nowhere to go, where all things end.

Sneaking up behind you!
Invisible through your very last tear,
That ghostly tap on your shoulder,
That shiver out of the blue so clear.

While ice cracked beneath your feet,
I pity the day when you & I may meet,
For the time I held up your bony weight,
I did fail and watched you fall through fate.

Your time has come too real for sure,
If you thought it was bad now, it was worse before,
For those that begin to want it so nice,
All you are left with is the great, the wonderful cunt splice of life!




Jason








(C) JPT 2009

2 comments:

Ample said...

Doom Gloom Death Wet with spit...

Happy B-day my friend. Interesting turn I have noticed of late. Wish I was there to wildly debate your take on life.... oooxxx

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday for last week, sorry I haven't got round to viewing your latest post till now. Very good poem my dear, dark, depressing but beautifully written. You have a gift when it comes to putting your thoughts down on paper. Love you loads my friend xxx